CANCELLATION AND REFUND TERMS – CICCIO BIKE AND TOUR CONDITIONS OF USE FOR E-BIKE RENTAL AND TOUR- CICCIO BIKE AND TOUR
- Not recommended in pregnancy and for people with serious pathologies, joint and heart diseases
- The tour will take place only in favorable climatic conditions. In case of cancellation due to bad weather or other reasons attributable to the operator, the user can choose between another date or full refund.
- In the event that the customer does not respect the return times as stipulated in the rental agreement, every 30 minutes will be counted as an additional rental time and paid upon delivery of the vehicle (see exposed rate).
- In case of cancellation of the reservation within 3 days from the scheduled date, due to reasons attributable to the user, there is a full refund of the amount. If the cancellation takes place with less than 3 days notice from the scheduled date, a 50% refund is required.
The operator delivers the bicycle to the customer in good condition. The user, taking over the bicycle, acknowledges that the same is in a good state of maintenance and suitable for the agreed use.
- The bicycle is to be used exclusively as a means of transport and is to be treated with care, common sense and diligence; competitions, reckless maneuvers and performances of any kind are prohibited.
- The user must use the vehicle in order to avoid damage, both to the vehicle and its accessories. It is forbidden to use the bicycle to carry out commercial activities, it can be sold for use to other subjects.
- The user must present a valid identity document; must comply with the rules of the road code, which states that he knows. The operator declines all responsibility in case of improper use of the vehicle and failure to comply with the rules of the road code.
- The use of the bicycle presupposes the physical fitness of the rider. Therefore, the user, renting the bicycle, declares to be equipped with adequate capacity and appropriate competence, without any reservation.
- The use of the bicycle is reserved for adults unless the minor is accompanied by an adult person who assumes responsibility in writing.
- The operator may refuse the rental/ tour of the bicycle to people not deemed able to conduct it (pursuant to articles 186 and 187 of the Italian Highway Code) or for other reasons and in any case at the sole discretion of the operator.
- The user undertakes: a) to drive the vehicle and to keep it together with the accessories, diligently and in compliance with all the rules of law; b) to proceed with the offering of any contravention during the lease; c) to return the bicycle in the same condition in which it was received, with all the equipment, safeguarding the efficiency of the vehicle. The user acknowledges that he is not the holder of any real right on the bike.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle will be compensated by the user to the operator;
- In the event of an accident, the user undertakes to inform the operator immediately and to reimburse the damage suffered by the hired vehicle if the user is unable to provide data and information for the reconstruction of the accident.
- The user undertakes to compensate the operator for any damage, partial or total, or theft, for whatever reason occurred to the bicycle, having as reference the purchase value of the vehicle by the operator. The value of the damage or theft quantified will be charged to the user who must provide for the immediate payment of the claim.
- Failure to return the bicycle without prior notice and motivated by exceptional cases, will be considered as theft and therefore reported to the Judicial Authority.
- Any fact, damage or injury resulting from the movement and use of the bicycle is solely attributable to the user. The user is therefore responsible for the damage caused during the use of the vehicle to himself, third parties, things and the bicycle. The operator may not be required to pay any compensation.
- In the case of damage and/or breakage caused to the bicycle, punctures excluded, the user will have to pay the damage caused that will be quantified by the operator at the time of return of the vehicle.
- In case of total theft of the vehicle/ accessories/ components of the vehicle, the user must compensate the Operator of the relevant amount, as per the last purchase invoice of the vehicle/ accessory/ component itself.
- For the rental of e-bikes, at the time of collection, a valid document and the deposit (by credit card or cash) of € 250 will be required. Once returned the equipment and found the lack of damage, the “security” amount will be returned.
- Payment by the user of the services, presupposes the knowledge and unconditional acceptance of this regulation, the rates, the opening hours and the closure of the rental service.
- To the extent not mentioned in this Regulation, the relationship between the Parties (Contracting Parties) is governed by the rules of the Civil Code. The Court of Santa Maria Capua Vetere is competent for any dispute between the parties.
Contact us writing at email@example.com if you need further information about our terms and conditions.